The world’s watching LIVING FOODZ… Are you?
~ Living Foodz the foodtainment channel breaks all records in Week 37 of BARC ratings ~
Living Foodz, the foodtainment channel by Living networks gained highest ratings in the lifestyle genre in the week 37 of BARC ratings. Living Foodz launched on 11th September with 12 + hours of original weekly content. In the first week itself the channel has managed to appeal to their audiences and gain the No 1 spot in this genre.
Mr. Amit Nair, Business Head, Living Foodz said “We are extremely thrilled about our performance. Being able to deliver according to audience expectations gives us a feeling of great pride. What excites us more, is the fact that our ratings are more than that of competition in the lifestyle genre clubbed together. All the teams at LF have worked very hard and we will strive towards strengthening our position and making food fun for our audiences”
Living Foodz had adopted a 360 degree approach to attract maximum eyeballs. Being a television channel, the brand used television as a lead medium to excite viewers. Other mediums of promotion included DTH and print, coupled with a robust digital and social media presence to engage with audiences at different touch points was put in place.
Living Foodz had 12+hours of original programming. Some of the prime time shows are
1. Food Xpress:Rocky & Mayur, the awesometwosome get on the trail of the most exciting and incredible food journey to discover India’s spiciest, most exotic, expensive and extreme food. Every episode will take your through the length and breadth of India to discover that ONE dish
2. Chef on Wheels:The show is about the endless roads, a bike, a chef and absolutely gorgeous farm fresh produce. Chef on Wheels goes back to where our fruits and veggies originate to organic farms and meet the people behind it while discovering the places and stories unknown with chef Gautam Mehrishi
3. Vickypedia: Presenting Chef Vicky Ratnani as the master of International cooking in his brand new show Vickypedia. Vicky takes you on a whirlwind tour of some of the most fabulous recipes across the world.
4. The Great Indian Rasoi: Newer places, new experiences and mouth-watering food. The most authentic ‘on the road’ exploratory food show is back in its brand new season with Chef Ranveer Brar.
5. Pickle Nation: An entertaining journey across India to meet the legendary artisans & communities who create a lifetime of memories and magic with their jars of ‘Pickles’.
6. Good Food America: Foods expert, Chef Danny Boome takes viewers on a culinary adventure in search of the best and healthiest restaurants in America
7. Peggy’s Kitchen Cures: Registered holistic nutritionist, health educator and culinary consultant Peggy Kotsopoulos whips up healthy and delicious dishes that are both good … and good-for-you! Whether it’s Pumpkin Mousse or her famous Mediterranean Quinoa Salad, Peggy has the recipe for what ails you!