Workshops Masterclasses to be conducted at 4th Jagran Film Festival
Under the banner of Master Class, key representatives of national and international cinema are going to connect with each other for special insightful discussions on films. Sriram Raghavan, Govind Nihalani, Mahesh Bhatt, Saurabh Shukla, Piyush Mishra, Kamlesh Pandey, Pavan Malhotra, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Goutam Ghose, Swanand Kirkire, Farouque M. Shaikh and Atul Tiwari, are some of the names forming the part of the panel. There are going to be two panel discussions and one workshop to be held under the banner of Master Class.
- LA Film Council on Co-productions: This is the first panel discussion under this banner going to be held on 25th September 2013, Wednesday at 11.30 am at Zee Preview, Fun Republic 1, Andheri West, Mumbai. The objective of this panel discussion is to facilitate Indian productions and investment in California, and similarly, encourage Hollywood productions and investment in India. It is also aimed to find solutions to overcome various production and distribution challenges faced by each of these industries in the other’s market. It offers a platform for commercial collaboration and knowledge exchange, which would support the technological development of the Hollywood and Indian film industries. It will also assist in cross-industry talent acquisition and creative collaboration.
- Details: 25th September 2013, Wednesday at 11.30 am at Zee Preview, Fun Republic 1, Andheri West, Mumbai.
- Master Class – Dervis Zaim: This is a workshop to be held on 26th September 2013 at 11:30 am by the famous Turkish Director Dervis Zaim. He is best known for his film The Cycle. Through this workshop, the festival provides an opportunity to everyone to learn his style of film making and get acquainted with his approach to cinema. In this workshop, which is mostly targeted to youngsters, the Turkish master teaches the art of cinema to the participants.
- Details: 26th September 2013 at 11:30 am Zee Preview, Fun Republic 1, Andheri West, Mumbai.
Master Class – Finding Money For Films: It is the second panel discussion under the banner, which is going to be held on 27TH September 2013, Friday at the same venue and time. It is going to be a very interactive and fruitful discussion by the experts of the industry, which will guide and provide consultancy to new film makers and budding talents on how to find the right source to fund their upcoming projects.
- Details: 27th September 2013 at 11.30 am
Come, be a part of Master Class and get benefited with the plethora of expertise and knowledge of these national and international masters of cinema.