Shaukeens’ is a fun filled cinematic experience: Here are 5 things we learnt from the film
Last weekend saw the release of numerous films, from Bollywood to Hollywood. But one film that stood out among all was Akshay Kumar’s The Shaukeens. We know for a fact that the film has impressed everyone with its tongue-in-cheek humor and brilliant performances. Fans rolled on the floor laughing at antics of the quirky trio of Anupam Kher, Annu Kapoor and Piyush Mishra. And they are not the only ones, we watched the film too and we loved it!
Here are few things we learn from The Shaukeens
1. Men will be men…Ya! Lali, Pinky and KD are 60 year-old men who are vying for a girl half their age. Some things never change…right? 😛
2. Follow your heart like Ahana…Err… but please make sure it’s something that makes sense because I don’t think people want to be gifted weird pigeon feather scarves in general!
3. When clicking a picture of a hot girl in a bikini from a distance make sure you A) don’t make it too obvious or B) turn into a guy with a hot chiselled body so the girl doesn’t slap you.
4. That Facebook really does break up relationships. So if you are cheating on your girl/guy please don’t upload pictures on Facebook, even if you do get more likes for your sexy picture…you won’t get the girl/guy.
5. Don’t trust innocent, wimpy looking men just because they’re older. Age no bar, my dear. Their sleazy intentions will never be revealed on their simple faces.