Ranveer Singh completes 6 years, we trace 6 iconic looks from his journey!
1. The Delhi boy look: Bread pakode ki kasam he made all of us take notice of him in his debut film!
Sexy, handsome, versatile, daring, enthusiastic, boyfriend material, friendly, superstar are some of the adjectives that define Ranveer Singh. He is the man of the moment. The actor, who debuted in Bollywood as the adorable Delhi boy in Band Baaja Baraat, has clocked 6 years today. As he continues to soar heights, we trace down 6 iconic looks of Ranveer that left a lasting impact on us and made us all drool!
Do not forget to tell us which one’s your favourite.
2. The clean shaven lootera rocked the retro look with all panache!
3. Ranveer’s natkhat Ram act stole our hearts. And how can you miss those naughty looks? And also the angry young man transition of his in Gunday. Those killer looks and retro outfits did the magic!
4. No one ever carried off a bald look with a handle bar moustache with as much grace and poise as RS!
5. Ranveer effortlessly slipped into his new look – an urban modern avatar and made us drool over him again!
6. Now the dapper actor has donned the kohl-eyed baddie look for the role of Allauddin Khilji and his new hairstyle and stubble is sure to make your hearts skip a beat!