LIC HFL 2021 Assistant Manager Preparation: Check Eligibility, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus
The LIC HFL 2021 is the gateway to appoint eligible candidates for the Assistant Manager posts. The role and responsibility include maintaining accounts and completing the tasks assigned by the managers. Additionally, they are in-charge for doing back-office responsibilities as well. In case you are among the ones who are planning for LIC HFL 2021, prepp.in should be the one stop destination. Read on to know more about the exam and other important information.
Why Prepp.in for LIC HFL Preparation?
Well, Prepp.in is a unique educational portal to cater all queries & information related to Government exams. Hence, it is not a matter of surprise that aspirants will find loads of information on an exam like LIC HFL as well. Apart from in-depth information on various government exams, there are other reasons which makes Prepp.in the best among the best.
These are –
1. A User-friendly Interface
2. News Updates
3. Exam Updates
4. Employment updates
5. Mock Tests
LIC HFL Assistant Manager 2021 Eligibility
Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited decides the eligibility criteria. The applicants who are planning to appear in this exam must stay well versed with the eligibility criteria before starting with LIC HFL preparation. Presented below is the eligibility criteria that
one needs to meet while applying for this post.
Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limit are 21 and 28 years, respectively. Candidates’
maximum age must not be more than 28 years, as on January 1, 2021.
● Candidates applying for the exam must have completed Graduation with minimum 60%
● Only the ones having a reasonable graduation degree from a recognized university will be
considered fit for the exam.
● Also, candidates must have a PG degree with at least 60% marks.
● Computer skills: Basic knowledge of computers is a must.
LIC HFL Assistant Manager 2021 Exam Pattern
The LIC HFL Assistant Manager 2021 exam will be taken in an online mode, and the time limit given to complete the exam is 2 hours. Candidates are supposed to solve 200 questions. For each incorrect attempt, ¼ marks will be deducted. Detailed LIC HFL Assistant Manager 2021 exam pattern is presented beneath:
LIC HFL Exam Syllabus
LIC HFL is a national-level exam, and the level of competition is high. Thus before starting the preparation of the exam, candidates are highly advised to go through the syllabus. Knowing the latest and updated syllabus helps with LIC HFL preparation as well. Some of the important topics from the exam point of view are presented below.
Since we have provided the latest and updated syllabus, let’s throw some light in useful LIC HFL Preparation tips that will help you get a good score in this exam.
LIC HFL Preparation tips
Since this is a highly competitive exam, it is imperative to make LIC HFL preparations accordingly. Candidates must stay well-versed with the level of the competition and plan their studies accordingly. Some of the beneficial tips and strategies that help prepare for the LIC HFL
Assistant Manager 2021 Exam are mentioned below:
1. Prepare a timetable- Applicants are supposed to make a proper and detailed time table including all the topics and complete syllabus and prepare accordingly for the same.
Preparing a timetable is useful in acing better preparation and allows candidates to focus on all the subjects. Since you have close to 8-9 months-time in hand, so you must start LIC HFL preparation accordingly. In case you fail to prepare a proper strategy, you will not be able to get a good score in this exam.
2. Start with basics- It is vital to study all the topics that are coming in the exam, but before that, you need to strengthen the basics. Starting with the basics and easier chapters will prepare you for the difficult chapters ahead. It is vital to clear all the doubts before moving to the difficult ones. Also, try to solve the answers within the minimum time.
3. Solve last year question paper- Practice makes a man perfect, which is true while doing LIC HFL preparation. Regular practice of question papers assist candidates in judging their performance, and they can focus on their weaker areas along with focusing on stronger areas as well. Try to cater to the 10-year practise papers so that you can understand the kind of questions asked in the past.
4. Take more Mock Test- Candidates must not underestimate the importance of taking more mock tests while preparing for the exam. Moreover, doing more mock tests help a lot in completing the exam within time, the more you do mock tests, the better your time management skills would be. There are plenty of resources available online to take mock tests and prepare for this exam.
The salary for the post of Assistant Manager is 50,000 INR per month. Adding to that, one can get promoted yearly. Hence, the scope with LIC is quite lucrative. All information is available on Prepp.in regarding LIC HFL preparation. Aspirants may also check the latest and updated information on the official website to be aware of information like application deadlines and recent updates. In case you liked our blogs stay tuned to similar information in the future.