IFFLA 2013 to confer 6th Annual Industry Leadership award on Guneet Monga
Mumbai: One of the largest Indian film festivals in USA, The Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles announced that it will be conferring the 6th Annual Industry Leadership award on noted producer and CEO of AKFPL and Sikhya Entertainment, Guneet Monga.
The Industry Leadership Awards honour entertainment industry professionals (US and India-based) who have had a significant impact on the entertainment industry.
“I am honored and grateful that such a prestigious award is being bestowed on me. I sincerely thank the entire team of IFFLA for this. I see this as a new milestone and hope to continue doing my best. I would also thank my entire team and specially Anurag for being my rock and support system, always making a strong foundation and carving a path of constant growth” said Guneet Monga on hearing the announcement.
The 2013 Industry Leadership Awards will be presented at a gala luncheon on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at the iconic entertainment venue, House of Blues in West Hollywood.
In addition to being conferred with this honor, the two part Gangs of Wasseypur by Anurag Kashyap and Peddlers by Vasan Bala and produced by Guneet Monga will also be screened at the festival.
Previous honorees include:
- Michelle Satter, Founding Director, Feature Film Program, Sundance Institute
- Kishore Lulla, Group Executive Chairman of Eros International
- Andy Kaplan, President of International Networks, Sony Pictures Television International
- Manjit Singh, Chairman, Sony Entertainment Television, India
- Ajay Bijli, Chairman and Managing Director, PVR Cinemas
- Richard Fox, Head of Warner Brothers International
- Andy Bird, President, Disney International
- Sanford Panitch, Head of International Productions, Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Ashok Amritraj, CEO, Hyde Park Entertainment