Hollywood A-list Celebrities including Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Karlie Kloss, Taraji P. Henson and others sparkle in NIRAV MODI at the Oscar’s Red Carpet and the Vanity Fair Party
Honouring the best of cinema, the Oscars also set the bar for red carpet style statements. The chicest celebrities from Hollywood including Taraji P. Henson, Karlie Kloss, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kate Upton, Stella Maxwell and Olivia Munn chose luxury diamond jewellery brand NIRAV MODI to enhance their looks at the Oscars and the glamourous Vanity Fair after-party in Los Angeles this evening.
The evening was a moment of pride for the brand to bring Indian craftsmanship to the global stage and a huge milestone for NIRAV MODI, India’s first truly global luxury jeweller. While NIRAV MODI has dressed several Indian and international stars for high-profile events before, it is a defining moment to have such a large number of celebrities opt to wear their jewels on the same evening.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: English actress and supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who was one of the three muses of the previous NIRAV MODI ad campaign wore earrings from the brand’s Celestial Collection to the Vanity Fairy Party
- Karlie Kloss: American fashion model and actor, who has featured on the covers of almost every coveted fashion glossy across the globe, and has also been seen on the best international runways wore the regal Mughal choker paired with En-Tremblant Earrings from NIRAV MODI
- Taraji P. Henson: American actor and author, best known as ‘Cookie Lyon’ for her avatar in hit TV show, Empire wore the exquisite Luminance Necklace from NIRAV MODI paired Evergreen Emerald Ring from the brand
- Kate Upton:An American model and actress, known for her appearances in movies like Tower Heist and The Other Woman and has been featured on the 100th anniversary cover of Vanity Fair paired NIRAV MODI’s classic Embrace White Bangle with earrings from the brand’s Celestial Collection and ring from the Jasmine Collection to the magazine’s Oscar’s after-party
- Olivia Munn:An American actress and model who started her acting career with the series Beyond the Break and appeared in the sequel – X-Men: Apocalypse attended the Vanity Fairy after-party dressed in earrings and a ring from NIRAV MODI’s Luminance Collection