BIG DIGITAL LAUNCHES ROMANTIC ALBUM ‘LOVE IS IN THE AIR’
AMPLIFIED ACROSS 29 HINDI STATIONS OF 92.7 BIG FM TO REACH 7MN INDIANS
PARTNERS WITH INDYA RECORDS AND MOSERBEAR FOR DISTRIBUTION
USING THE POWER OF THE DIGITAL MEDIUM TO FURTHER ENHANCE REACH
BIG Digital, the Digital arm of Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd. launches ‘Love is in the Air’, the love ballads that epitomize the true feeling of love, in some of the best voices of the Indian music industry which include Alka Yagnik, Shaan, Babul Supriyo, Javed Ali, Shankar Mahadevan and Neha Bhasin. The album was launched today at the 92.7 BIG FM Studios amidst great pomp and fair, allowing music lover’s immediate access to the best from the world of Indian music!
This album is a collection of fresh and soulful music and promises to stimulate and electrify music lovers around the country. It will make use of multi-media promotions across different media platforms and networks including Radio, Television, Digital, out of home and also extend to on-ground concerts with these artists.
- The launch will enjoy extensive visibility and facilitate popularity and integrated promotions across platforms.
- The music will be first heard on India’s No. 1 Radio Network 92.7 BIG FM utilizing 29 Hindi stations with a reach of 7 million to promote the songs.
- In addition to this, the tracks will also be available on live and customized mobile radio (Airtel, Vodafone and MTS). There will also be tie-ups with other radio stations to play the music with interviews and interactions with the artists.
- The music will also be deployed online with music portals like gaana.com, flipkart.com, in.com and many more, extending parallel visibility and reach to the album.
- BIG Digital will be partnering with Indya Records and Moserbear for distribution and placement of CDs across all leading music stores in India.
- Listeners can log on to the official Facebook page and can enjoy reading the messages from the artists http://www.facebook.com/#!/
- Apart from this, live chats on mobile will give listeners a chance to interact with their favorite artist and know more about the album.
All of this will culminate in a live concert with all of the 6 artists in the capital, towards the end of the month…and music lovers will get the opportunity to savor an exclusive and never experienced before extravaganza.