5 things to look out for in Dishoom!
Sajid Nadiadwala’s Dishoom, an action adventure is touted to be one of the most anticipated films of this year.
The film made headlines with its fresh pairing in addition to its subject.
The first look of the film featuring John Abraham and Varun Dhawan further added fuel to fire.
Dishoom’s poster which released a couple of days ago further increased the excitement levels of its audience.
Here are 5 things to look out for in Dishoom’s trailer :
1. Buddy cops – Sajid Nadiadwala’s Dishoom which revolves around two buddy cops Kabir and Junaid played by John and Varun brings to celluloid a bromance between two action heroes. Both John and Varun being well established commercial actors, the pairing is much looked out for by the audience.
2. Action-Adventure genre – While action proves to be a proven Hit ingredient, Dishoom has an added edge as it is to showcase action combined with some thrilling adventure. Glimpses of the adventure were seen in leaked videos from the films shooting where John and Varun were seen jet skiing.
3. Jacqueline in sexy avatar – The film has Jacqueline Fernandez as the only lead actress. Dishoom is to feature Jacqueline in a Sexy avatar. Jacqueline’s hotness in addition to her Hot male co-stars makes Dishoom the Hottest film of the year.
4. First time action for Varun – Yes, you heard that right! Bollywood’s lover boy Varun Dhawan is to make his action debut with Sajid Nadiadwala’s Dishoom. Varun who was earlier seen exhibiting emotions onscreen will now be seen performing power packed action stunts. While John has proven his mettle as an action hero, watching Varun in the never seen before avatar sure makes for an exciting visual.
5. Rohit Dhawan magic – Director Rohit Dhawan who has directed a wholesome entertainer like Desi Boyz is to recreate magic onscreen with John and Varun. While Rohit has earlier worked with John in Desi Boyz, Dishoom would mark to be the first time that the Dhawan brothers Rohit and Varun would be working together on a film.
The trailer launch of Dishoom was a fun filled affair with Jacqueline Fernandez turning emcee and having a great time introducing the Dishoom team.
Rohit Dhawan shared that Producer Sajid Nadiadwala is a Dream producer and that it was the producers instincts that gave him the confidence to lead the film.
John Abraham gave insights about his onscreen character Kabir and his habit of smoking.
Varun Dhawan described Dishoom to be a product of his brother and director Rohit Dhawan’s madness.
Producer Sajid Nadiadwala shared ‘Dishoom is a great responsibility as I am working with the Dhawan brother’s who’s father has been my friend. I am working with Family in Dishoom which means if you have problems it is carried to the dinner table.”
It was a pleasant surprise to witness Akshay Khanna who will be seen making a comeback with Dishoom.
Also Rohit Dhawan shared with the media that the title of the film ” Dishoom” is perfect to describe action and also his film.
Sajid Nadiadwala’s Dishoom trailer proves to be a perfect mix of action and humour in addition to the glam quotient brought to the table by its star cast.
All these ingredients sure combine to make yet another entertainer by the Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment banner.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, Dishoom is directed by Rohit Dhawan and brings to celluloid the fresh pairing of John Abraham, Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez.
Dishoom is all set to hit the silver screen on 29th July, 2016.